Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What's Right in the School District of Janesville

What’s Right in the School District of Janesville (SDJ) is a forum to recognize outstanding performances and achievements by SDJ employees.

Franklin Middle School Trees for Tomorrow

E-mail from Jackie Rufer to Superintendent Karen Schulte

Dr. Schulte,

I just wanted to share that David Adler, Matt Peerenboom, Michol Startup, and Jenni Seisser went above and beyond their required responsibilities. The following staff members left Sunday morning with my son and numerous other Franklin students to attend Trees For Tomorrow for four days. My son had a wonderful time and has not stopped talking about the experience. These are memories and experiences that will last a lifetime. This wouldn't have happened if these individuals weren't willing to work above and beyond their contracted hours. They are dedicated to our children, and I thought that it was important that I bring them to your attention.

Best Wishes,
Jackie Rufer

Lincoln Elementary School

E-mail from Superintendent Karen Schulte to Lincoln Principal Shawn Galvin.

Dear Shawn,

This is the second time I have been pulled aside by my "car guy" to hear about the wonderful Lincoln staff and Principal. This time as he shared with me the things wrong with my son's car, he ended with "Can I share one more thing with you?" He went on to tell me how elated and thankful he and his wife are regarding the attentiveness of the team that works with his child. He mentioned Lisa Campion, Michelle Costello and Lisa Jones. I hope I caught all the names because I grabbed a pencil somewhere in the midst of his comments to catch everyone’s name. They are so grateful for the great work of this team and the care of the school. Please share this with your staff; most importantly thank your staff for their warm and caring hearts.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.