Thursday, March 29, 2012

What’s Right in the School District of Janesville

What’s Right in the School District of Janesville (SDJ) is a forum to recognize outstanding performances and achievements by SDJ employees and schools.

Mural at Madison Elementary School

E-Mail from Kathleen Morgan, 4th Grade Teacher, Madison Elementary to Karen Schulte

Dr. Schulte,

“I am attaching pictures of a mural that my daughter Anne designed and painted with the help of her sister, Mary, at Madison El. School to enhance our theme of celebrating diversity. She is a former Craig student that is now an Art major at UW Stevens Point with a double major in International Studies. She was excited to give back to the community and School District of Janesville with her time and talents. I hope you can put this in your weekly updates. I also wanted you to know that the paint she was using was generously donated by a local business owner. Thanks to Al Burden at Hallman/Lindsay Paints here in Janesville for helping to make this project possible.”

Thank you,
Kathy Morgan



Information Technology Department

E-Mail from Amanda Mory, Art Teacher, Van Buren Elementary to Bob Smiley, CIO

Dr. Smiley,

“I’m Amanda Mory and I teach art at Van Buren Elementary School. My Mac computer hasn't been working properly since I had to reset my password last week and I called the help desk yesterday and wanted to let you know that one of our new Mac guys, Russ Pietz, was awesome. He tried to help me over the phone and wasn't sure what to do, so he actually drove over to Van Buren to help me get my internet-working. I was very appreciative that he would take the time to come over and help me out and wanted you to know that. Even when we found out that it was a very simple fix, he didn't make me feel incompetent, and just understood the complications!”

Have a great day!
Amanda Mory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.