Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What’s Right in the School District of Janesville

What’s Right in the School District of Janesville (SDJ) is a forum to recognize outstanding performances and achievements by SDJ employees and schools.


Great Work!


E-Mail from Amanda Mory to Bob Smiley, CIO


"I’m Amanda Mory and I teach art at Van Buren Elementary School. My Mac computer hasn't been working properly since I had to reset my password last week and I called the help desk yesterday and wanted to let you know that one of our new Mac guys, Russ Pietz, was awesome. He tried to help me over the phone and wasn't sure what to do, so he actually drove over to Van Buren to help me get my internet working. I was very appreciative that he would take the time to come over and help me out and wanted you to know that. Even when we found out that it was a very simple fix, he didn't make me feel incompetent, and just understood the complications!"


Have a great day!

Amanda


Parker Closet


The Parker Closet helps homeless and poverty stricken youth at Parker attain certain essentials such as toiletries, bus tokens, clothes, school supplies, etc.


From Deri Wahlert, Parker Closet Advisor


”The 1st Annual Westside Rummage sale made $300 for the Parker Closet. Thanks to Amanda Olson for organizing this event and raising money for a great cause!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.