To stay consistent with our focus on transparency, I believe that it is important to keep district staff and the community up-to-date on the decisions that are being made. I will be reporting each Monday, through this blog, on the important events that occurred the previous week in a series titled “The Superintendent Chronicle: A Week in Review”. This blog reviews what was a high priority for me the week before.
- Meetings with Principals for Supervision and Evaluation
- Meetings with DPI regarding World Language and JIEP (Janesville International Education Program)
- Meeting with Thailand delegation and DPI
- Meeting with Assistant Principal from China
- Breakfast with AP Computer students at Mr. Getka's house